The last few days of November are always some of my favorite of the year. Thanksgiving is a great time to relax and enjoy life with family (or, in our case this year, with friends), and then after Thanksgiving it's time to enjoy the first few bits of Christmas spirit! We rearranged our living room furniture to fit a beautiful, full, real Christmas tree. And as it turns out, we like the furniture better this way anyway! We also hung stockings on the mantle (first time for me to do this - feels legit), pulled out the Christmas dishes, hung some lights outside, wrapped a few gifts, and started decking the halls!
But as much as I want everything to come to a stand still so that I can soak in all the Christmas, there are some things I'd like to work toward this month:
1. Read chapters 4-7 in my investing book (I've gotten really behind there . . .).
2. Sell the old textbooks we don't want anymore.
3. Finish Tribulation Force and start reading a new book. Maybe another in the Left Behind Series, or maybe something a little different.
4. Change the domain name here on the blog.
5. Bake something from Pinterest and memorize a new Bible verse.
6. Set up my writing cave.
7. Organize our miscellaneous closet.
10. Have a joy-filled and peaceful Christmas.
What are you trying to accomplish in December?
I would love to hear about it and help any way that I can!